Shawn and Brad have a list of items that are needed to prepare the Guatemala house with furnishings and household items so they can begin hosting mission teams, students, and vacationers with a mission. The first team is slated to arrive around the 24th of October. A lot of items will need to be purchased in Guatemala and we can help by making a cash donation for the item(s) you wish to purchase. Some items will be purchased in the US and brought with them. Both lists are below. You are encouraged to give in whatever way God has laid it on your heart to help.
There are a few easy ways to give financially:
- Click HERE to make a quick and easy online donation
- Checks can be made out to:
PO Box 408
Cambridge, MN 55008
Please feel free to enclose a separate note with your check if there is something in particular you want to help sponsor the purchase of.
Gifts that can be purchased/gifted here in the USA and delivered directly to Shawn & Brad before September 1st. Email them at email@example.com to arrange for them to pick up or if you want to deliver or ship to them.
**Items will be continually added and crossed off the list as they are purchased, etc.
12 10 7 2 twin size sheet sets– solid colors preferred, good quality. THANK YOU!! 4 Queen size sheet sets– solid colors preferred, good quality. THANK YOU!!
8 53 twin & 2 QueenFabric zippered Mattress protectors (waterproof, that provides protection against bedbugs) from Walmart here. From Amazon here. 20 10 fabric pillow protectors– zippered bedbug protection; from Walmart here. From Amazon here. THANK YOU!
109 Guest towel sets (bath, hand & washcloth)- we are all about not needing to match here! Colorful & fun!
- Kitchen towel sets (received one so far)
Gift suggestions needing sponsorship for purchase in Guatemala:
- Gas stove: $300
Refrigerator: $400Thank you!!!
- Washing Machine: $350
- Microwave: $125
- 3 sets of Heavy duty twin bunk beds with mattress: $400/set
- 2 Queen beds: $500/set
- 6 twin comforter sets: $50 each
- 2 queen comforter sets: $75 each
- Living room set (used): $200
- Table and chairs: $400
- Manual lawn mower: $100
- Chairs for team/group devotional gatherings: $600
- Closet/shelving for 5 guest room: $350/room
- Large coffee maker: $100
- Cleaning tools & supplies (hose, brushes, buckets, broom, mops, etc.): $150
- 2 Water dispensers: $15 each
- 5 Lamps for guest rooms: $30/room
- Pots & pans set: $200
- Cutting Knife set: $75
- Silverware set: $50
- Dinnerware (plates, cups, bowls etc) $150
- Storage containers: $180
- 5 Rugs for guest rooms: $25 each
- Blender: $50
- Crockpot: $45
- Toaster oven: $100
- 20 Pillows- $5 each
- Locksmith work for doors: $300
- Remaining balance on the purchase of the home: $54,000
** A total of $7059 has been given to help cover the cost of the above purchase in Guatemala list.